Saturday, October 10, 2009

LG Find Your Bliss Contest

Is there anything ugly in your life that you would like to be rid of forever? Just looking around my living room, I can see some ugly things that I would like to go. For example, one of my couches is rather old and needs some cosmetic help. I think that I am going to recover it eventually; I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I never thought that actually having something ugly would come in handy, but it has! Currently, until November 6th of this year, LG is running on a contest on Facebook where you can win a brand new LG Bliss phone or a $50 gift certificate. All you have to do to enter through your facebook account is be over 18 years old and take a picture or make a video of something that you find to be ugly. This could be an object or behavior.

If you would like to enter then just visit the LG Bliss Facebook Fan Page. Here you can also learn more about the contest and take a look at what other people have submitted in the Gallery of the Utterly Ugly!

So, what ugliness would you leave behind and what would you want to find your bliss? Make an entry and good luck!
Post?slot_id=61922&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Tina T said...

I've been seeing ads for this contest, but I didn't realize it was so easy to enter through FaceBook. I just need to go through my ugly stuff and make sure I don't photograph something that was a gift. That would terrible way for someone to find out what I really thought about what they gave me.

 
Designed by Lena