Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rain!!

Rain is in the weather forecast twice for the upcoming week and I am quite over the moon about it! It has not rained in such a long time and I miss it so much. Well, technically, it did rain a few weeks ago, but it happened in the middle of the night and only lasted for a short while. I can't really count that because I did not see it at all. But, with rain scheduled (I like how that sounds- like someone made up a schedule of the weather and thought to themselves, boy it would be so nice to have rain on Tuesday) twice, I think that the chances of me seeing rain are rather excellent!

I am also quite excited for the rain because I now have rain boots! Now, not only are these rain boots comfortable, but they are also very cute! I love to have cute shoes but it is much more important to me to have comfortable shoes. Because, if my shoes aren't comfortable, then I can't really wear them, and that is not any fun at all. Well, I could wear them, but only for a little while before my feet would be blistered and killing me. Somehow, I just don't think that I am really going to go that far for the sake of fashion!

Jumping in puddles, here I come!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena