Sunday, October 18, 2009

Look! I can now make socks!


I've been really busy this last week, as you can all probably tell due to the dearth of updates, but I have been busy for good reasons! Not only have I had school and work, but I've learned how to do something that I've been wanting to learn how to do for a long time- make socks!! These are crocheted socks no less, not knitted socks. I am not very good at knitting and I have always been scared to make knitted socks because I have read about it before and it seems to me that it takes a lot of talent-- either with three knitting needles to do the heel or you have to use a curved one?.. anyway, crocheted socks aren't that difficult and don't take very long either. Here is a photo of the second sock that I made. I'm really impressed with myself, but what do you all think?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena