Sunday, October 4, 2009

30 Day Challenge

Well, fall is upon us and I am finding myself less and less motivated to exercise given the cooler weather, well, that, and the fact the fall semester is almost half way over and I am so busy with my new job. So I have decided to do a thirty day challenge for myself where I challenge myself to exercise for thirty days in a row, minus any days where I just can't. I am going to post my progress on my blog and if any of you out there would like to join me, please do! Perhaps we will be able to keep each other motivated!

3 comments:

Set goals and reach them said...

Good luck!
I hope you will succeed, but I think it won't be easy to stick with a goal that says:
"for thirty days in a row, minus any days where I just can't."

Catherine said...

I am so happy for you! I hope stick with it and don't give up! Happy Blogging! :)

Edna / HandmadeDiva said...

Fall is definitely in the air in my neck of the woods.

 
Designed by Lena