Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thursday Thirteen- 13 Things I should be doing, but am not.

For this week, I decided to do a post about thirteen things that I should be doing, but instead I'm doing the Thursday Thirteen. If you would like to read more thursday thirteens or participate, then please visit the Thursday Thirteen website here.

1. Update my blog- Yes, I think that this one is apparent to all of my readers. My blog really needs updated. Wait a minute, I think that this post actually counts... see, I am working on my list at the same time!

2. Studying for my test this week- as it is already Thursday, time for studying is running out and I need to get on it!

3. Go to the store to buy toilet paper.... yeah, I don't think that this one actualy needs any extra explaining.

4. Drop entrecards.

5. Exercise. Yup, need to do that one too.

6. Take a shower... okay this is not a dire emergency, but I do need to wash my hair.

7. Mop the floor... this one is also not a dire emergency but if I don't do it soon, then it will be!

8. Iron my clothes that need to be ironed- I am actually accumulating a nice pile because I haven't done this in awhile.

9. Shop for more fall and winter clothes-- this is a fun one, but an expensive one, so I have been putting it off.

10. Finish all of my sewing projects- I currently have a whole lot of various items I need to sew. Winter coats, prairie dresses, aprons, shirts, skirts, curtains... the list goes on and on.

11. Wash the dishes-- this should be pretty easy as there are only a few, but I need to actually go buy more dish soap as I am rapidly running out.

12. Practice making rice flour dumplings before dinner tomorrow night. I want to make chicken and dumplings using rice flour only and I have no idea how it will turn out. This is something that I need to try before dinner tomorrow night as I am having dinner company.... must get on that!!

13. Sweep outside. The fall weather has been lovely but has created a bit of a leaf issue... luckily they are everywhere, but it still needs doing.

What is everyone else doing for this week's Thursday Thirteen?

6 comments:

Darla said...

Oh, boy. A lot of those are on my ought-to-be-doing list, too. I will be going to the gym in about an hour and a half, so there's exercise crossed off the list, and I'll shower afterwards, so that one will be done, but the others? I'll be realistic--probably not today. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Whoa....that all tired me out, just reading your 'to do' list.

My 13 is a mixture of funny and fact this week! I also started my 3rd year of October Halloween Treat hand outs on my blog to all the 'visitors' [trick r treaters] who stop by! Come on over!!!! [You'll need to scroll down a bit below my Thursday Thunks Meme entry to view my 13] Happy day to you....see you at my October Abode!

I am Harriet said...

I know how you feel- the pressure of it all.
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/woodpeckers-what.html

Calico Crazy said...

You've got a lot to do! I'm glad the leaves haven't really started falling here; but unlike the past 10 years when they do I will have to rake them this year. Suddenly I miss pine trees.

Calico Contemplations

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

i should be taking a nap, ahem, i mean, WORKING instead of reading tt's! haha


she
www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Tina said...

Yey for drop entrecards!! doing that now :p

Still got tons of chores to do before dinner time.

I love ticking stuffs off my to-do list. :P

 
Designed by Lena