Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've just not been in the mood

I've just not been in the mood at all lately to do my school work. The weather outside and life in general is just too distracting for me to want to concentrate on doing homework, reading and writing papers. Ah, why does Spring always have to be like this? There are only about six more weeks of school, which might sound like a lot, but really isn't a lot at all, so now is not the time to be falling off of my game and not doing what I need to be doing.

I just can't help it though because there always seems to be something else that I would rather be doing. I guess that I will be excited with Summer Vacation comes along, but I'll probably get bored half-way through summer and wish that I was at school again. Actually, now that I stop to think about it, I won't have time in the summer to get bored because I will be going to summer school, working, and helping out with the children back home. I am fairly certain that with all of that, I won't have time to get bored at all with my school work because I might have a hard time fitting it in!

I guess, it could be too that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. This semester seems to have gone by so quickly and I have so much left to do that I get a bit anxious when I think about it and I stop to do it. Maybe I'll make a list of major things left to do and cross them off as I go along. I try really hard to be such a procrastinator, but sometimes, you just can't help it.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my rather boring update. I had better get back to doing my geography homework, at least I am almost down with that. I am bound and determined to get that done tonight and some of my reading for my English class. I feel dreadfully behind on that, even if I am not, and it will be nice to get a bit more of it under my belt before this week-end.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena