Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Herobits

When I was younger, I loved to play different sci-fi card games with my dad and my brothers. Now, people don’t really play cards that much because of the growing popularity of the internet, but I just read about Herobits Collectible Card Game, which will be released on June 21, 2009 and I think that it has the potential to bring card-playing back. Playing card games with people in real life is so much more satisfying to me personally as well, because then everyone gets more involved in the process, and I think, has more fun.

Herobits sounds like a really exciting game to play. Basically, in the game, you are an armored power super hero fighting to save the world. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Also, Herobits cards feature some pretty unique artistry. Different talented artists created every character. So, even if you don’t have time to play the game, you should still get the cards for their artwork!

Check out the link for more information!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena