Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Search Engine

I think that I am a search engine junkie because I keep on finding out about all of these new search engines. For example, today I came across the AAfter Web Search Engine and so far, I like it a lot because it has a lot of neat features. Now, it has a lot of basic search engine features that most search engines today have like local business links, personalized information for your zip code, and spell check, but I honestly think that they take everything to the next level. Aafter.com has a lot of other neat features like an anonymous twitter tool that allows you post what you are thinking without having to have a twitter account. I also like that they can connect with you information on any domain name by using their domain research tools. Take a look!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena