Thursday, March 12, 2009

More on the bugs

So, it turns out that we do indeed have termites! The maintenance people came out with a real bonafide bug guy earlier this afternoon and he diagnosed subterranean termites. I guess the termites were building a swarming nest, but since we killed it and got rid of it, they weren't able to swarm in our apartment! This is very good news and makes me pretty happy. Apparently, they are going to treat it outside-- since that is where the little buggers live- and that should take care of the problem. I am just really glad that they are not going to have to tent the building because it would displace a lot of people.

Now, let's just hope that we don't have any other occurrences with any other random bugs. I think that I have had my fill of bugs for awhile....at least, if they are going to come, I hope they come when I am not here! Living with bugs in the house is just too disgusting and it grosses me out to think about it. Yuck.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena