Thursday, March 12, 2009

Officially on Break and Rereading Old Favorites

Since I do not have class tomorrow, I am now officially on break and I am very excited about it! On the one hand, it seems like this semester just started yesterday and on the other hand, it seems like this semester has been going on forever. I am quite excited to be getting a week's break. However, I do have a lot of homework-- mostly papers- that I need to be working on, so I am not really sure how much I will be able to rest up, but at least I won't have to worry about waking up and going to school!

I am also really excited because in my spare time lately, not that I have much of it because I have been busy with school, I have been rereading some of my favorite old books. Right now, I am working on "The Secret Garden". I haven't read that book in a few years, but it is one of my favorite! I also think that I might read some other Frances Hodgson Burnett after this like "Little Lord Fauntleroy" or "A Little Princess".

I don't know though, because I really want to read my Anne books, as in "Anne of Green Gables" and I have not read those in a really long time. I guess I'll have to see what sort of mood that I am in next week when I go to read. I did read "Rilla of Ingleside" a few weeks ago but for some reason I was not in the mood for the earlier Anne books. Shocking, I know, but true.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena