Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clean Laundry

Yesterday, did all of my laundry, which turned out to be a very good thing because I had a massive amount of it piling up. Okay, not really a massive amount, but still I had enough laundry for two loads. Luckily, I went to the laundry room at a time when it wasn't very crowded. The laundry room is about a city block from where I live, and believe me, it would not be any fun to tot it all the way down there just to find out that I couldn't do laundry because all of the machines were full. Yeah, not going for it!

I did have fun doing it though because the weather was finally nice enough for me to dry it outside. Now, some people don't like to dry their laundry outside because they think that it takes too much time, or the clothes get stiff, or they won't smell good. I however, love to dry them outside because it is so old-fashioned, plus it saved me a buck fifty!

I'd say good job on that front, Courtney.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena