Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Web Design for Idiots

Webdesignad
Most of you with a website out there- be it a blog like my website or just a standard website, have had to dabble with some sort of web design. Now designing websites, especially if you don’t want to use the default design, can be pretty tricky business. I remember learning a little bit about html when I was in high school, but by the time I went to build my own website, I had forgotten nearly all of it. Luckily for me, and for anyone out there who is new to the world of web design, there are some great website out there that can teach you how to design your website through the use of such things as tutorials. One place where you can find these is on the web design for idiots main page website tutorials. Web Design for Idiots is an up and coming website designed to explain web design practices and techniques to those who have little to no experience with online web designs. Here you will find a variety of tutorials that will help you learn everything that you would ever want or need to know about web design. This is an active site that is being updated all the time, so keep it bookmarked so that you can come back to it whenever you need to!
Post?slot_id=32860&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena