Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's up with the followers?

I've lost a lot of followers in the last few days and I know that a lot of other people have lost a few followers as well. Does anybody know what is going on with this? Or have people just decided to stop following blogs en masse? It doesn't really bother me one way or the other if people follow my blog or not but it just seems so random to me that so many people would leave all at once. Which makes me think that it has to be a bug, but since it has been like that for a few days, it makes me wonder if it isn't a bug and it is permanent. Does anyone have any new information to share? I'd like to hear it!

1 comments:

Soul Mates 95 said...

I am not super positive but I know it's happened to everyone. You haven't really lost those followers, they are just people with private profiles. Blogger is updating some things. I didn't really understand it, except that I think it's something that will be fixed eventually. I lost like 13 on one blog, and like 10 on another. In a matter of seconds as well!

 
Designed by Lena