Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's Up with that?

One thing that really irks me is when people play their music super loud. It is like it never occurred to them that others might not share their desire for not only their music but also the volume of their music. There is this one guy who lives in the same apartment complex as I do and he is constantly playing his music so loud that it can be heard across the entire complex. He also has a habit of playing it really early in the morning and it often wakes me up. I know that I am not the only one bothered by this because I have heard others express their annoyance but he still does. I guess he just doesn't understand how rude he is being... at least I hope that he doesn't understand how rude and inconsiderate he is being because if he did, that would make him an even bigger jerk.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena