Monday, February 2, 2009

Argh!

This morning, I was awoken by a very annoying noise or rather noises! Some guy was outside of my apartment in the parking lot with his car radio on full blast playing some sort of very annoying music that I have never heard before in my life-- very early this morning, well before I would have wanted to wake up. Unfortunately for me, try as I might, I couldn't go back to sleep because the music was so loud and it was making my walls vibrate. So, I decided, after much thought because I was so tired and I didn't care to get up, to go out there and ask him to turn it down since it was so early. Well, I just out there and I gave him a scowl and I went back inside. Shortly after, he turned his music off and he left. Now, I'm sure that I'd flatter myself too much if I thought that my scowl actually did any good because I'm fairly certain that whomever or whatever he was waiting for came down and that is why he left. After he left, I thought that it would be a fairly easy thing to fall back asleep, but I was wrong! A few minutes after the music stopped, the garbage truck came to empty the trash cans. Now, by nature these trucks and the whole process is very loud because it has to pick up the dumpster, but I still didn't appreciate it very much. After the truck left, someone's car alarm went berserk and started making all sorts of horrible alarm noises. This actually went on for a little while before it was turned off. All in all, it was very, very annoying, but after those three incidents, it was quiet again and I was able to fall back asleep for a few more minutes, nothing more because I was too awake by that time! Anyway, I am doing my very best today to not let my shaky start cause me to be grumpy all day, but we'll have to see how that goes. At least we are having very nice weather and that always perks me up!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena