Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Whole Foods Podcasts

Now that I am living on my own and in charge of my own grocery shopping, I’ve realized more than ever the importance of making sure that what I am buying is healthy and good for me. Of course, since I am a tad bit new to this and there are so many different resources out there about natural and organic foods, it can be a more than a little confusing. Today, though, I think that I found a good resource in Whole Foods Market. As most of you probably know, Whole Foods Market is the world’s supermarket leader in natural and organic foods. Because of this, Whole Foods Market has decided that it is important to get the word out there about different related issues by using podcasts. The Whole Foods podcast are updated monthly and the topic for this month is “The ABC’s of Supplements”. This month’s topic sounds very interesting to me because supplements have always been confusing to me. Hopefully my questions regarding how much you should or shouldn’t take and what you need to be taking will be answered. Please check out the link if you are interested in learning more about the podcasts or organic and natural foods.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena