Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling Better

So far today, my eye feels a lot better than it did yesterday. It is still a bit swollen, but not nearly as painful. Plus, so far, I really don't have very much eye mucus coming out, which I think is a good thing! I do have the feeling though that I am going to need to rest it and strain it or it will be back to way the it was or WORSE, which is something that I definitely don't want! My other eye is still fine, which is a good thing because I didn't want it to spread. That would have been pretty bad. It is hard enough to have one eye that hurts, but having two would be so much worse!

On a related note, I called my grandmother yesterday and she thinks that if I get a humidifier, it might really help with my eyes and my sinuses. Since my eyes are pretty dry and I suffer from dry skin as well, the humidifier might help with that. Of course, I need to find a place where I can get one that doesn't cost too much. She suggested looking at Walmart, but since that is on the other side of town from where I am, I am going to see if there is somewhere closer that I can pick on up. I am also going to look online, does anyone have any particular brand or store that they'd recommend?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena