Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Smead Organomics

My high school French teacher used to tell me that ‘an organized life is a happy life’ and as I grow older, the more I believe her! Now, I am not completely disorganized and I am probably one of the more organized people in my family, but there are still a few areas that I could really approve on! For example, my desk is one area that always needs attending to and always gets cluttered. Luckily for me, and for those of my readers who could do with getting a little more organized, there is this great website out there called Smead Organomics. And since it is free, it is very easy to Get Organized with Smead Organomics! Basically, it works by you answering a few questions and then the website helps you design an organization plan that works for you. Everybody is different and that is why everybody has to organize differently and in a way that makes personal sense. That is why Smead is so great is because it is completely personalized. There are also a lot of informative articles on their site, like how to budget, etc. I definitely recommend taking a look at their website if you need organizing help in any area of your life!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena