Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things You Learn

Today is my sister's 19th birthday and I thought that I knew certain things about her, but it turns out that I was wrong. Actually, there is only one thing that I thought I knew-- her favorite type of pizza--- and only one thing that I was wrong about-- her favorite type of pizza. You would think that after 19 years, I would like what type of pizza she likes, but nope, I was wrong. Technically,she does like what I thought that she liked-- which is cheese, ground beef, and mushrooms, but that is not her favorite. Apparently, her favorite type is vegetables, all kinds, white cheeses, and white garlic sauce. I knew that she liked pizza like that, but I didn't know that it was her favorite. I guess that just goes to show you that no matter how long or how well you think you know a person, they can always surprise you!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena