Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's A Grey Day Outside

It is a rather grey day outside, which is perfectly fine with me! I am tired of this random weather that is hot and definitely not winter weather! It looks like it is going to rain and I hope that it does because it would help with the drought that we are currently experiencing, and I think have been experiencing for quite some time. I am trying to be happier that it is snowing or freezing outside, like I know that it is in other parts of the world, and I am also trying to be glad that the days haven't gotten hotter, it is just hard. I am definitely not used to the wackadoodle weather that we have going on here. Oh well, at least I have my new hat that is great in both times of heat, because it will stop me from getting a sunburn, and times of cold because it will keep my head warm. I do think that I need to wash the hat though because it is a little scratchy, although that might just be the tag on the inside!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena