Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

This is a little late, okay four days into the New Year late, but whatever! Happy New Year to everyone who wished me a Happy New Year and Happy New Year to anyone who is reading this post! So far, the New Year has been pretty uneventful, but as it is still technically winter vacation, I wouldn't expect things to liven up around here for a few more weeks yet, which is fine by me. I don't know that I have any particular New Year's resolutions, other than tokeep on doing the good things that I was already doing from the last year and stop doing the bad things that I have been doing. Such as going to sleep at a better time than the middle of the night, stuff like that you know? Other than that, I am not really big on resolutions because I always forget about this soon after I make them or I don't follow through with them very long. I do, however, like to see how far I've come in a year's worth of time. Reflection is good for the soul. 2008 was better than 2007 which was better than 2006 but it is my hope that 2009 will leave them all in the dust.

Do any of you out there have any resolutions that you would like to share?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena