Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Great New Source For Perfume?

So, Tori and I needed a few things so we went to the market tonight to pick it all up. Before we got inside though, we were asked by a few guys standing on the corner if we wanted to buy any perfume. Of course we said no, but it was still pretty funny. I have been to that market a few times and I have never before been asked to buy anything while I was still outside the store, let alone perfume. It was rather funny. I do wonder what type of perfume it was, especially because they said that it was high quality. Although, a street corner seems like a rather odd place to be picking up perfume, especially because we aren't in the big city or anything like that! We did get everything that we needed though and I finally have more cereal! I'm very excited on that front!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena