Monday, January 12, 2009

:(

My right eye has been really sore today and I have been feeling pretty tired so I am afraid that I didn't get much done. I haven't done very many entrecard drops, but I am going to try to get to them before 9 because I hate it when I miss drops on people. There are so many blogs that I like to visit day, but I can't always do it. My eye does feel better than it did earlier, but it is still rather sore and since the medicine that I took for it makes me very sleepy, I am having a rather difficult time staying awake. I don't want to go to bed too early tonight though because I don't want to wake up super early-- like 2 am and be so awake that I can't go back to sleep. I am hoping to be awake for a few more hours yet, but I am not really sure how that is going to work out since I keep dozing, but all I can do is try, right?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena