Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awards!

I was given a few awards, two to be exact, awhile back and it was high time that I was returning them. I'd like to thank both The Life of a Mom and Ashvin Patel's Collection for the Lemonade Award and the Butterfly award respectively!

Firstly, the I'd like to give out the Lemonade Award. Here are the instructions "Those who win are to post the award on their blog, give some link love to the person that nominated you and put up their own list of 10 recipients. Don’t forget to post a comment on their blog with a link back to yours, letting them know their blog’s a winner!"



Since The Life of a Mom gave this out to her Top Ten Droppers, I thought I'd give them out to my top ten droppers thus far-


1.Is 8 Enough
2.Curiously Awesome
3.Bingo Sites for Women Online
4.In the Presence of Vultures
5.Sports 2000
6.The Ad Master
7.Trading Resource
8.Chica and Pumuckl- 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
9.14-year-old Kid Tech Guru
10.Marriage and Beyond

Now on to "The Butterfly Award" from Ashvin Patel's Collection. The rules for this are as follows- The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo anywhere in your page or post.
* Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
* Link 10 other blogger of whom you want to give this award to.


1.Daisy Bookworm
2.West of Mars
3.The Half Life of Linoleum
4.Flitting on Fiction
5.A Grateful Heart
6.Life With Kim
7.Wishing on a Falling Star
8.Black Tie and Sneakers
9.Spice of Life and Everything Nice
10.The Sewing Mom

This really are all great and interesting blogs!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! The Butterfly award is so pretty!
I'll be sure to post it very soon. :-D

deepikaur said...

Very nice. I've come across a few interesting blogs I hadn't known of before!

Unknown said...

I tagged you with a meme. Please stop by my blog.

Ana said...

Oh thank you so much for thinking of us with this pawesome award! :-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, Courtney, thanks! It's always so nice to see that I'm not the only one who actually reads the blogs she drops on...

Anonymous said...

Courtney, many thanks for the awesome award!!!
I will post it on my blog asap :)
Hugs,
Gaby

Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear heart. I'll post about this today.

Mariuca said...

Hola Courtney, thanks so much for remembering me with the lovely butterfly award! Love and hugs! :):):)

Anonymous said...

hello Courtney, thanks so much for the thoughts.. I really appreciate it.

I will surely grab the butterfly award very soon.

Take care my dear.. dropped EC here too.

Shawie said...

hi, gurl! thanks for the cool award:) it's great...:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award. That was very kind of you.

Ivanhoe said...

Wonderful awards. Congratulations!

 
Designed by Lena