Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another day, another destiny

Not very much has been going on today, other than the regular hum-drum. Tori's birthday is tomorrow, and as of yet, I am not sure how we are going to be celebrating it. I do believe that she wants to go to the store and pick out a cake, but as of yet, that has not happened, unless she went by herself, which she certainly could have. I would have done it by myself, and just surprised her, but she has the money card aka my debit card, and since I have no cash on me other than a $1.25, it would have been a pretty poor excuse for a cake! I'll have to see if she wants to go later this evening or if she just wants to get it tomorrow. She might, very well, I have no idea. I suppose it might be fresher tomorrow, if we got the cake tomorrow, but then again, it might not really! I am not a big fan of cake, so I haven't the faintest idea!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena