Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Video Conferencing

Personally, I don’t really have that much need to videoconference, but if I could do that more, it would be great! I have so many relatives around the world that I don’t get to see very often because traveling is so expensive. I think that it would be really cool if we could all just Videoconference with each other and catch up rather than waiting years and years to see each other’s faces. I can also imagine how business video conferencing would have a lot of benefits. It’d be environmentally friendly to use video conferencing hardware because it would reduce the amount of traveling done by the company, thus reducing air travel, car travel, bus travel, etc. Just imagine if everyone did that more! Also, another great benefit of video conferencing is that it reduces the company operating expense because less money is spent on travel fare, food, and lodging when a meeting can be conducted locally using videoconference technology. This would definitely seem like a plus to me, especially given the state of our current economy. If you could just videoconference, you wouldn’t miss out on all of your important meetings and you could still save money. Seems like the best of both worlds to me!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena