Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Top Entrecard Droppers for December

I know that this is a few days early but I did not want to forget to give thanks for my top entrecard droppers this month. I would like to say a big thank you to these ten droppers and a big thank you to everyone who dropped on me for the month of December regardless if you dropped on every day or not. I really appreciate them and I find myself growing increasingly addicted to Entrecard, dropping and blog reading. Thank you all for helping me with that addiction!!

Top Ten Droppers-
1.Curiously Awesome
2.Beyond Feron
3.Lola's Diner
4.MJG's Rambling Thoughts
5.Veramore
6.www.fwaggle.org
7.The Life of a Mom
8.Is 8 Enough
9.In the Presence of Vultures
10.BeadedTail

Again, thank you top Ten and thank you to everyone who comes by my site to drop! I really truly do appreciate them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...

thanks for the link, see you and happy holidays!

More Power for 2009!

 
Designed by Lena