Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things to Do....

Tomorrow, or rather later today, my sister and her husband are coming over for a short visit. I am pretty excited to see my sister because I haven't seen her since August, so about four months ago. I am not sure that we are going to do anything special, other than my brother in law really, really wants to get some sushi. My sister wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese, but I guess that my brother in law really doesn't, so that is out. Anyway, I have quite a lot of things that I need to get done before they come, so I thought that I would myself a list so that I won't forget what I am doing.

1. I need to put all of my dishes away. I got everything washed, but I haven't been putting away dishes this week, so I really need to do that.

2. Take out the bathroom trash and sweep the bathroom floor. It's not really dirty in there, it just needs to be cleaned up somewhat.

3. Finish helping Tori with her room. There is not that much to do since I already took out the trash and she did a lot of it, but there are a few more things to pick up in there.

4. Find out what happened to my rain boots. According to the tracking, they got delivered on Wednesday but I never got a package slip so I have to go to the front and see what is going on with that.

5. Do my laundry. I finally have enough laundry for a load and since it is supposed to rain next week, I figure that I had better get it all done while the sun is still shining so that I don't get my clothes wet-- that would suck.

Anyway, I think that is it. I hope that I am not forgetting anything, but if I do, I hope that I remember whatever it is before they get here or it will just have to go undone for another day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena