Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shimon Sandler

I’ve been trying ever since I bought my website to learn how to make it more productive and lately, I’ve been thinking that I ought to contact a SEO Consultant and I think that I have found the right one. Shimon Sandler, even though he has only been blogging for a few years, has a great website on SEO and PPC strategies and seems to be an emerging authority. Mostly, when I have tried to look into this before, the websites have given me a headache because they have been overly complicated, but this is so not the case with Shimon Sandler’s site. Everything that you would want or need to know is very nicely categorized along the side of the website with general headings along the top. This makes it a very easy to use website because you don’t have to spend a long time searching for the information that you need. Also, the articles on the website are well written and easy to understand. You don’t have to be a web genius to understand the principles that he is trying to teach. Along that same line, if you don’t understand a word or phrase used in one of the articles, it is not a problem because his website has a glossary button that can be accessed from any page. I am going to bookmark this site for future reference and I encourage you to do the same if you are interested in learning more about SEO, PPC and other Internet marketing strategies!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena