Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So, I guess that it did not rain last night, it was just the left over remnants from the fog that made the ground wet. I guess that just goes to show you how much I know about the weather. LOL! It is supposed to be in the mid- sixties today, which means that it won't be as cold as it has been lately, which is good. But right now, it is not even 50 degrees outside, so I will believe it when I feel it get warmer!! However, it does look like this weekend is going to colder than the rest of the week by much more than a few degrees, the high is something like 56, I think. Brrr! Although, I shouldn't complain because i have been reading a lot of other people's blogs and for the most part, people are talking about snow! Now, I am sure that most of you who are experiencing snow probably think that if it were to be 50 degrees, then it would be unseasonably warm! Which, I am sure is true for your area. Anyway, the grass always seems greener but rarely is!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena