Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cool New Anime Site!


One thing that my roommate has really gotten me into this year is anime. I never knew before how interesting and in depth the stories are. And, there is a lot of anime for stories that I already love, like Anne of Green Gables, etc. Another thing that she got me into was Manga, which I also find interesting. Now during breaks, I like to read naruto. Today, I came across a great website that combines all of those things! Animea.net has anime, manga, forums, everything! Now you can read what you read, watch what you watch, and be able to talk about it with like-minded people. If this website sounds like it is along your lines, then go ahead and check it out! Trust me, you’ll be glad that you did.

1 comments:

kaptanss said...

yes.. its an interasting subject.. i like all of the my websites ;)

 
Designed by Lena