Saturday, December 27, 2008

Everything is Done!!

I got everything done that I wanted to get done and just in time! Actually, I have about an hour and a half before they should get here, so I did a really good job, I think! My laundry is done and folded-- better than just letting it get done and not folding it. I also took out all the trash and got my dishes put away. Then, I went over to Tori's to see what was left to be done, which was actually not much at all. I did have to sweep her floor, hang up some clothes, and put some folders away, but other than that everything else was done. Nothing too took long, just the laundry but laundry always tasks long!

Also, I was able to finally get my rainboots! They are really nice but they got pretty squished in the box, so I think that I am going to have to wear them a few more times so that they can expand and get unsquished. Or I guess that they could naturally be that tight... but I think that would sort of defeat the purpose of a rainboot if you can't put your pants inside it. Anyway, I hope that it will get better soon enough, if not, they are still cute and they will definitely keep my feet dry, even if they won't keep my pants dry.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena