Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Minute Gifts!

Oh dear, I just realized that I haven’t finished all of my shopping for Tori. In fact, I haven’t really gotten her anything for this Holiday season. I did give her some money, but that really isn’t the same as a present. I think that I am going to have to get her some last minute gifts from Kmart because Kmart has some amazing deals going on right now! For example, did you know that there are 25,000 gifts at Kmart that are under $25!! You could get a Craftsman 23 hand tool box, Martha Stewart Candles, Route 66 girls fashion hoodies, Joe Boxer men’s and women’s sleep sets, Leap Frog Leapster Learning Games and so much more!! I think that I will definitely have to get Tori one of those Joe Boxer women’s sleep sets because what girl couldn’t use more pajamas! Also, that Leapster learning games deal is sounding really good right now because the kids got some of those for the holidays and I think that they could definitely use some new games to go with their new leap pads! Definitely check out Kmart or check out Kmart online for all of your last minute gifts! There are some incredible deals out there!
Post?slot_id=29548&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena