Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hum

I think that I am going to go back to the front desk in a minute and see if they ever tracked down my package. I really, really want to know what it is that my mom sent to me. I hope that they were able to get the mail room open or at least if they know when they might be able to tell me when they think they'll have it so that I can pick it up. Also, since I am going out there, I might as well kill two birds with one stone and take out the trash along with the recylcing. I've kind of been letting it pile it up-- don't worry it isn't overflowing, it just ought to be taken out-- for this, I don't really have a good excuse because I am close to about three different dumpsters and recylcing units... I just have been lazy about it and forgotten about taking it out every other time that I've gone outside!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena