Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Excited Kids!!

So, the kids finally got all of the presents that I have been making for them and working on for them. I decided not to send them to them earlier because I was so slow about getting them done, I thought that they could keep for Christmas and Hannukah. It urns out that I was right! Anyway, Rosie really loved her princess dress- and boy am I glad since that dress was in the making for well over six months--- and the boys really loved their hats. Junior loved his light spinny thing-- I have no idea how to explain it other than to say that it is this wand that has lights on it and it spins-- and Johnny loved his lamp. Apparently, Johnny was super polite and surprised when he got all of his gifts-- he kept on saying things like, "Oh thank you! This is exactly what I've been wanting". I think that that is pretty cute and funny for a three year old! Got to love the kids!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena