Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm up Super Early

I can't actually believe how early I am up. I wasn't going to wake up this early, but these people were being really loud outside so it woke me up. I think that they were taking out all of the recycling or something, because that is what it sounded like. Whatever, I'm not mad, it has actually just been really interesting because I have not gotten up this early in a very long time. I could go back to sleep if I wanted, but because I am going to my winter break class in a few hours, I figure, what is the point? Besides, this way I can enjoy the extreme quietness of the morning-- there hasn't been any noises since the noise that woke me up-- and I can get a few things done around the house before I go to school. There is nothing wrong with getting any early start on the day and I hope that all of you are having a good beginning as well!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena