Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I woke up early this morning, at least early for me, at about 7:20 and I can't seem to go to back to sleep so I decided that I might as well get up. It is pretty darn quiet here in the mornings now that it is no longer vacation because if it were still vacation, those crazy tree cutters would here and it would be anything but quiet. It is actually pretty nice. I stuck my head outside and the day looks like it will be nice too. I think that it rained over the night, but I don't think that it is supposed to rain today, so everything should smell all fresh and good.

Since I don't have class until much later, like over four hours from now, I am not sure what I am going to do since I am awake. I might try to get started on some homework but somehow I don't think that is going to happen for awhile. There is no part of me that ever wakes up and thinks that working on homework first thing is a good idea! But who knoes, maybe I will get to it! If not, then I think that I shall read more of this delightul book that I have been reading for the past few days. I can't put it down, but I know that I have to because I have other things to be doing, but if I read during time that I would noramlly still be sleeping, then I don't think that can actually count agaisnt me, can it?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena