Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays to all of my dear readers! Merry Christmas to all of those who celebrate. Happy Hannukah to all of those who celebrate it. As wel, Happy whatever holiday it is that you might celebrate that I have forgotten! Also, if you don't celebrate any holidays at all, then I hope that you are having a good day anyway!

Since it is a holiday, I don't have class today. I haven't been doing very much except for watching reruns of "Stargate" and trying to decide if I want to make more doll clothes. I mean, i do want to make more, I am just not sure that I want to work on them right now. Does that make sense? Anyway, the day is young yet, so I have plenty of time if I decide that I do want to. Although, later tonight, I think that I am going to go have a Mexican Fiesta with one of my friends. We are going to eat fajitas or tacos or something of that nature. It should be very yummy and delicious!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena