Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gold Cash Source

I just went to the Gold Cash Source website and requested their free return kit so that I can turn in some of the old jewelry that I have lying around here. I have a few necklaces that my grandmother sent me that I will never wear in a thousand years, I have an old ring from I don’t know where and I have a few old necklaces that are too small for me now. I am going to turn these items in and get Cash for Jewelry. I’m excited too, because once they get the jewelry, it should be only 24 hours before I get my cash! I am not sure how much I am going to get, but since it shouldn’t take very long, I might use it to do something fun for the New Year, do something fun for Tori’s birthday, or be wise and save it for text books next semester. I don’t know, there are just so many options on what I could use the money for because there are so many places that it could go. If any of you have any old jewelry lying around the house that you don’t want or use anymore then perhaps you should consider turning it into cash! Check out the website for more information!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena