Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Burr!!

I just went outside so that I could collect my package from my mom and boy was it really cold outside!! Even though it is only a short walk to the front, I still got pretty cold. But, they didn't have my package there. After the guy called around, he determined that the person from yesterday stuck all of the packages in the mail room. Of course, that makes so much sense since the mail room is closed until January 25th---- I have no idea what they were thinking. Anyway, the guy from the front couldn't go to the mail room because he didn't have the key, so I have to come back later tonight to see if they got my package up there or not... ERgh! At least I know that tomorrow after my rainboots get delivered, I will go up there and get them before they can stick it in the mail room. Anyway, I do hope that when I go back there later, they can find out where they put it because my curiosity is getting the better of me!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena