Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tool Sets!

Click HereIt is almost time for the holiday season, and I have been thinking more and more of what I want to get for everyone. The other day, my roommate was talking about how nice it would be to have a tool set here. She is always fixing things for me and our other roommates, which is so sweet. Really, sometimes, I don't know how she does it all, because all we really have here are a few screwdrivers. I think that I might get here a Craftman Tool Set from Sears because they are currently have Craftsman C3 Tools on Sale. Not only do I know that my roommate would love having a set of these tools, but I also know about three other people who would love to get this. I can just imagine how happy my sister, my brother, and grandpa would be to get a set like this! Obviously, I couldn't normally afford so many tool sets, but because Sears is having such a good deal, I just might be able to swing it with the help of my other sister, Tori. If you know anyone who would love a new tool set for the Holiday Season, then I suggest that you check out Sears! I'm sure whomever you decide to get it for will be super happy!
Post?slot_id=24617&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena