Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


I found out yesterday that I won a blog award, From A Yellow House, and I feel so honored! It is the "I love Your Blog" award and I'm very excited because I get to pass it on to 7 other blogs that I love and tell them. The rules for this award are that you link whomever gave you the award and pick 7 new blogs to give it to. So here are my seven picks-- I love so many more blogs than this, but I only get to pick 7!!

1.Is 8 Enough
2.Daisy Bookworm
3.Kitchen Retro
4.Smoothie's Place
5.Velvet Fog
6.Red Pine Mountain
7.Marmalade Skies

3 comments:

Lidian said...

Thank you so much, Courtney! :)

Anonymous said...

I only just had time to come and say THANK YOU so much for this :) I will post about it sometime soon!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I apologize for being so late in stopping by. My dog has been recovering from surgery and I haven't been online very much.
I think you have an amazing blog and I'm so glad Dori passed on this award to you.
Thank you so much for thinking about me.
I appreciate it :) You have made my day.

 
Designed by Lena