Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SoftwareTech



I can only imagine how hard it is to run a business, and I bet that it is harder if you have employees. I did however, find out a pretty cool site today, www.SoftwareTech.com that offers some excellent software choices for business owners. They offer Soft Time, TimeKron, and HR. All of these are available for free demo download, so I would check it out if I were you! Soft Time is a software that allows you to keep track of how your employees are spending their time at work. TimeKron is a software that allows you to collect time sheets, punch cards, etc so that you can see how much people have worked etc. HR is a software that is very flexible and allows you to store all sorts of employment data etc. All of these no doubt could really help your business, and again there are free demos, so check them out!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena