Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So I ran out this morning and I got all the newspapers that I could find. Unfortunately, it seemed like everyone else had the same idea, so there weren't that many left. I did however snag a San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today, and our local paper. I am going to save them forever so that my future children and grandchildren can look at them. This was a pretty historic election and I thought that it was really worth remembering. I'm just glad that we get free newspaper service here so that I did not have to pay for them. It makes me happy.

The only other thing that I have really noticed today is that the weather has definitely got a chill in it thanks to the last rain storm. It has been so incredibly cold outside and foggy. It got pretty cold where I used to live, but this weather seems colder. I don't really think that it is going to warm up before Spring, so it is a good thing that I have a big supply of sweaters with me!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena