Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sears VIP Night Tonight


If any of my readers out there are uncertain of what they are going to be doing this evening, then I encourage you to go out to Sears tonight between 6 pm and 9 pm. Now, you might be wondering why you should go to Sears tonight of all nights and I’ll tell you! Sears is having a very special Sears Friends & Family VIP Night, November 16th, from 6pm to 9 pm where you can find some excellent deals! Like they say, why wait until Black Friday, which is about 12 days away, to save money when you could save money right now! Sears is offering 10% off of almost everything, 5% off of home electronics, 15% off of apparel and fine jewelry and a whopping 20% off of outwear! This is in addition to their already low prices! I’d love to go out and shop there tonight, but unfortunately, I have neither a car nor a Sears close enough to walk to. Luckily for me, Sears is allowing customers to buy items on online!!! So, since handbags are currently 50% off, I see a new purse in my future! Maybe I would like one like this! What would you get? Either go online or go check it out in person!




Post?slot_id=24979&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena