Friday, November 14, 2008

Last year, in 2007, when USA created "The Starter Wife" miniseries, I was pretty excited. I loved every episode that they put out. So, earlier this year, when they decided to make it a series, I was pretty happy. Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to keep up with the show. I keep catching episodes here and there, but I haven't seen enough to make an opinion as to if I like it yet or not. I think that they changed some of the actors for the characters- no one too important, but I do think that they gave her a new ex-husband and obviously a new daughter-- but they also seemed to have introduced some new characters that I have no idea what to think of because I haven't seen enough of it. I guess that I need to find some place where I can catch up on the show, with explanations and what not. I know that I can look up the episodes on USA, but if anyone cares to fill me in on what has been going on, I'd appreciate it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's mean women are the most viewers of tv series. They must thanks all the women..!

 
Designed by Lena