Sunday, November 16, 2008

I got one of the papers that I have been dreading writing done on Friday and yesterday. Phew, I am just glad that it is over, and if I do say so myself, I think that I did a pretty good job on it. It was a twelve page paper, so I am just glad to have it out of the way and I am glad that I never have to write it again! Of course, I do have two more papers that I have to turn in by Friday, the day before break, but these are very short pages, about 1 to 3 pages in lenght each, so hopefully I won't have too much trouble when I write them. I am going to work on one later tonight, and hopefully I can get it all done. Tomorrow, I'll try working on the other one. Of course, I wish that I could say that once I was on break that I would take a break from writing papers, but oh no, during that time I have to finish writing term papers for my other classes and whatever small papers that I need to write. I also have to read three books, so I hope that I can do it all. I am not really looking forward to it, but I am glad that my list of projects to complete before school is over is diminishing and hopefully, just hopefully, it will keep going down and down and I won't feel too overwhelmed- or at least more overwhelmed than I already do!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena