Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Par Mates




Personally, I don’t golf, but quite a few of my male relatives do and I’m quite sure that they would like nothing better for Christmas to be able to make use of a Female Caddy Service! Now, since my brother already lives in Las Vegas, he’d able to use this service at any of the Las Vegas Golf Courses in his area. How it works is that you are partnered with a Par Mate, who is a very attractive and out-going young lady, and she takes care of all of your golfing needs. For example, she can take your food or beverage order, maintain the score-card, clean the balls, introduce you to the course personnel, fix divots, help keep the peace on the course, etc! If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, then please check out Royal Links Golf Course or any of the other links. I’m definitely forwarding this to my brother!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena