Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It is so quiet outside right now that is is sort of eerie. It was so so very loud earlier because at 6 in the morning, these tree removal men came to chop down all of these trees. This is no doubt why I had a horrible time sleeping after that, it was just so noisy!! When my sister from Ohio called she could hear it in the background and it was too loud for her. At least they have stopped now, but I don't dare to fall asleep so late in the afternoon because if I do, then Iknow that I won't be able to go to sleep until very late tonight. That will not help my wonky sleep schedule at all.

Yesterday, I was dreaming that I would be doing homework today and I have not done any of it at all. Of course, in my defense, I was so tired earlier that I could hardly have tried, but now that I am a little bit more awake, I suppose that I really should get on it. I also still have to go see about my mysteriously disappearing mail. Hopefully after I do that, I can focus on my homework at what not... let's just hope that they have removed all the tress that they needed to remove and they won't be doing it again any time soon.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena