Friday, November 14, 2008

Layaway and Christmas

Click Here
I’ve been talking about the need for people to start their Holiday shopping soon and I haven’t even really started mine yet! It is embarrassing to admit, but true. I’ve just been so busy with school and what not, that I have no really had time to sit down and take a look at what there is to buy and who I want to buy it for. Although I haven’t actually bought anything yet, I did start making some hats for people for the Holidays, although I am planning on supplementing them with other presents. I’ve been thinking about the Kmart Layaway program more and more these days because it would allow me to go ahead, when I get a spare moment, pick out what I want and pay for it over time until Christmas. That would be better than breaking out my credit card because if I pay for it over time, I won’t get a big nasty bill right after the holidays. I think that I could get most everything that I want to buy at Kmart too. For example, I could get Tori a TV/DVD combo for her room and put that on layaway. I know she would love that as present since she doesn’t already have one! If you think you could benefit from Kmart’s layaway program too, then I encourage you to check it out!
Post?slot_id=25013&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena